Friday, September 24, 2010

Pickled Mornings.

I'm at B's house right now.
spent the night
Me, B, and Cherry watched Pearl Harbor...i told them everything that happens because i like to spoil it ;P

Well anyways, it was the first night i slept on the couch. B usually sleeps on the couch and i sleep in his bed. Well, i wanted to try out the couch, since i sleep on it every day after school.

So i wake up this morning about 9 is and go to the bathroom. Decide that when i get done in the bathroom i'll go be sweet and wake him up all nicely.
No.
I sat on the floor for a minute, then i sat on the side of the bed and touch his arm. He opened his eyes and looked like he just saw someone die. Then i give him a kiss on the cheek and he says "No. Stop. I'm trying to..." and then he stopped talking? Am i suppose to know what you were saying, you jerk?
So, thinking that he'll realize i'm leaving and chase after me, i stood up and walked away with my laptop.
no, no, not at all.
He merely turns over in his bed and goes back to sleep.

So now, i'm sitting here, alone, in the living room. I would wake Cherry up buts she's so pretty when he's sleeping and i don't want to ruin her dreams! And their sister was out here with me...but she left.
I don't know what to do D:
I could really use some pickle flavored Pringles right about now.
Yeah...right now.

1 comments:

Journey in the Making said...

Awww my love. I'll kill him right now. XO GRRRR. He's such a piece of shit. You just need to grab him by the balls. >.<

you should of woke me up. I was only asleep cause no one was up when I got up which was 8. XD

I wanted to kill him when I saw you out in the living room. I thought he made you. >.<

Haha.

I love you.