Monday, September 20, 2010

C me, love him.

Dear C,
Through all that we've been through together, you would think that i would hate you. But i don't. No, i just don't agree with you. I don't think it's right that you run away every time i say something wrong. Or when you hate me (or yourself?) because i'm not with you.
B has given me something that you never did...stability. I don't have to worry about him leaving me for someone else, or telling me he hates me, calling me names, getting upset and leaving over something said.
You know what you did wrong. Or do you?
I don't want you to leave again. Even though we aren't "together"...we can still be friends. We can be best friends. Always there for each other when we need someone. Do you not see that i still care for you? I don't want you to leave again, C. You've left me to many times before...and honestly, i don't think i could do it again.
Just know C, that whoever you are with...whatever you chose to do with your life...whatever trouble you get yourself into...i'll always be here. I've already told you this. I'm here for you. And i will always be.
Unless you leave again.
Love,
A

1 comments:

Journey in the Making said...

Well said miss. ^^

Your to nice for your on good though..but I understand.. I mean hell I have no room to talk. XD

Lol. =} Be careful my love.