Monday, April 11, 2011

You know who you are.

Wow. You sent me a text message.

I checked my phone expecting a text from my brother, my sister, my Ora, or my boyfriend...but i saw your name instead.
How strange is it?
Knowing that we used to talk every day...break the rules just to talk to each other.
And now...well, now we never talk.
Literally...i haven't talked to you since football season.
I almost left him for you, you know.
I even told him. I told him that i was starting to feel the way i used to.
He accepted it...
But i chose to stay with him. Lucky i did.
10 happy months.
Would i have gotten that with you? Could you have given that to me?
I guess we'll never know.
You always promised me that when you turned 16, you would be with me again.
You're 16 now...
Oh, how things change.
You texted me, wondering about my blog.
Knowing you still look at it gives me the idea that you still care...
even if it's just a little...
...You know who you are.

0 comments: