Monday, September 5, 2011

See this.

I wonder

if you still look at me.
When you see me in the halls,
do you notice me?
Are we still friends,
or what?
Were we ever friends,
or just something else entirely?
I wish i could talk to you
and ask these questions.
But somehow,
i feel...ashamed?
Is that the word for it?
i don't know.
I try to send random texts,
just to start a conversation.
But it never really works,
because i think you're on to me.
The last time we talked was
one day after summer school.
you made me so mad...
And now,
i'm writing a story
of what i wish could have been
between you and me.
And all i want to do is talk to you.
I don't want a rekindled relationship
or even a real friendship.
I just want to talk to you
every once in a while.
But maybe
not even that
is a good idea.
Will you see this?
Probably not.
But hey,
you might.

0 comments: